Beautiful Early American Reclaimed Barn Wood In Yellow Pine
We Salvage antique barn wood turning into beautiful farm tables with warmth and character. Our old barn boards are full of rustic character from nail holes, insect galleries, old knots, cracks and the daily chores of farmers and toil of weather that these great American barns held.
The antique pine is much harder that the pine of today because pesticides and fertilizers were not used 100 plus years ago.
You may request: Age distressed, Bore holes, Refined, Rough-Sawn and Hand-Hewn.
Custom building available for your size and design!
- PINE SPECIES: Yellow Pine
- SHAPE: Rectangle, Oval, Square and Round
- THINCKNESS OF TABLE TOP: Yellow pine can be thicker- 1 1/4" to 3"
- BASE STYLE: 4-Legs, Trestle, Pedestal-style or Metal legs
- LEG DESIGNS: Tapered, Turned or Cabriole
- OPTIONS: Sets of two company boards in sizes of 12" = $510, 14" = $538, 16" = $570
- OPTIONS: Drawers $161 each, and Butterfly inlays starting at $85 set of two
- OPTIONS: Color finish with Milk paint
FINISH FOR TABLE TOPS: We use natural tung oil for all of our table tops. Tung oil finish is the optimal way to preserve wood while revealing its gorgeous color and alluring luster. The multiple-coat process provides a rich, hand-rubbed patina that enhances the wood's grain and brings out its inherent beauty. Our tung oil finish penetrates deep into the pores of the wood forming a bond from within. It creates a flexible finish that will expand and contract with your piece over time.
Trestle or Pedestal bases price upon request-- follow the link on the left-hand side Furniture Gallery List for examples of yellow pine tables with these bases.
Located in Chester County, Pennsylvania, we ship all over the country and deliver weekly to Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey, Long Island and to all of the New England states and deliver monthly to Baltimore, Washington, DC and northern VA. Send us your postal code for a shipping price quote.