Beautiful Early American Reclaimed Barn Wood In Douglas Fir
We salvage antique barn wood and turn it into beautiful farm tables that have warmth and rustic charm. The nail holes, insect galleries, knots, cracks and the wear and tear from the daily chorse of farm life and the toll that many seasons of weather have taken on these great American barns have all contributed to the wood's history and unique character.
The antique pine is much harder that the pine of today because pesticides and fertilizers were not used 100 plus years ago.
You can request: Age Distressed, Bore Holes, Refined, Rough-Sawn and Hand-Hewn.
Custom building available for your size and design!
- PINE SPECIES: Douglas Fir
- SHAPE: Rectangle, Oval, Square and Round
- THINCKNESS OF TABLE TOP: 1" only White Pine, Fir and Yellow pine can be thicker- 1 1/4" 10% more,1 1/2" 15% more
- BASE STYLE: 4-Legs, Trestle, Pedestal-style or Metal legsLEG DESIGNS: Tapered, Turned or Cabriole
- OPTIONS: Sets of two company boards in sizes of 12" = $295, 14" = $345, 16" = $395
- OPTIONS: Drawers $50 each, and Butterfly inlays starting at $85 set of two
- OPTIONS: Milk paint legs and apron add 20% more
FINISH FOR TABLE TOPS: We use natural tung oil for all of our table tops. Tung oil finish is the optimal way to preserve wood while revealing its gorgeous color and alluring luster. The multiple coat process provides a rich hand-rubbed patina that enhances a wood's grain and brings out its inherent beauty. Our tung oil finish penetrates deep into the pores of the wood forming a bond from withi which creates a flexible finish that will expand and contract with your piece over time.
Trestle or Pedestal bases price upon request-- follow the link on the left-hand side Furniture Gallery List to see fir tables with these bases.
Located in Chester County, Pennsylvania, we ship all over the country and deliver frequently to Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey, Long Island and to all of the New England states and deliver monthly to Baltimore, Washington, DC and northern VA. Send us your postal code for a shipping price quote.
Checkout our table options guide Here